Stay Current, Safe, and Legal
Fire system inspections are a must to keep up to date with industry and insurance codes. At FireWorx, we perform inspections per current codes and your insurance provider requirements.
Safety is Essential
More than just staying up to code and making your insurance carrier happy, your fire suppression systems are designed to offer security; you need them to work and keep your team safe if they are ever needed in an emergency!
We perform your inspections on your schedule that you set up. We offer weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually, or annual inspections and will work around your operating hours to reduce any down time.
Our Fire Inspection Services:
- Fire sprinkler systems (wet and dry pipe, pre-action, deluge, and standpipe systems)
- Antifreeze systems (including residential)
- Backflow devices (including residential)
- Portable fire extinguishers (including hands-on training)
- Pressure reducing valve testing
- Special hazards suppression systems
- Clean agent suppressions systems
- Kitchen hood fire extinguisher systems